A big thank you

Boardgames are hugely popular at UberCon! Discuss them here. (180-day inactive post lifetime)

Moderators: IngredientX, AwpH, UberStaff

A big thank you

Postby GnTar » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:27 pm

A big thank you to everyone who came out to play in my games. As always, you all made me feel welcome and made UberCon enjoyable for me.

In addition, for those whose games I played in, thanks for running them. I had a great time.

Seth
aka GnTar, Looney Game Technician (Looney Tech)
aka Evil Warden GnTar, chief target of the AMPUTHEATRE Uber-Goreseum
GnTar
2nd Bishop of Vlad

Re: A big thank you

Postby Mike C » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:51 pm

I also would like to thank those who took part in the games I ran. All you party and trivia gamers kept me busy and made me feel welcome. I can't remember everyone's names, but those who played several of my games include Cheri, Israel, Phil & Cyndie, Inna & Tim, Jay, Alfredo, Lori, Bruce, Frank, Kristina & Craig, Alicia & James, and how could I forget the "Four Muskeeteers" Earl, Josh, Rick & Vinnie. You guys made my games entertaining, you made me laugh and you made me glad I made the trip out from NYC to play games.

Thanks to Eileen Duffy for putting the games on the schedule and for putting up with me and all the other GMs. Eileen also gave me my own memorial table - "All Mike C. all the time." Randy Paterno made the Ironman forms easier for us GMs this year - we only needed to fill in the badge numbers this year, not names. Thank you so much Randy. Good to see all my fellow GMs again, Gil Hova (my roommate), Matt D., Max S., Brian B., Seth, Henry and the rest. Two GMs were noticeably absent, Matt Lee and Dave Simpson, Dave recently married his fiancee Maddie.

I always look forward to Ubercon and it always seems to end so quickly. I stayed around on Sunday for gaming, something I don't usually do. Thanks to the Ubercon family for all they did. The Good Lord willing, I shall see you all at the next convention I'm at or sadly, next year. Till then, take care.

Mike C.

Board gamer who's not bored. :D
Mike C
King of Vlad

Re: A big thank you

Postby Creecher » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:56 pm

I'd like to thank you and Murph for a fantastic game of Werewolf.
Dragon HORDE? I thought you said Dragon HOARD!
Creecher
1st Knight of Vlad

Return to Boardgames