9 Kingdoms to debut at Ubercon

Discuss miniatures, from war games to western, and everything in between.

Moderator: UberStaff

9 Kingdoms to debut at Ubercon

Postby woundwort » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:07 pm

After a tremendous amount of work and 14 months of regular play testing, 9 Kingdoms is ready for public consumption. 9 Kingdoms is a miniatures based adventure/combat game. Players can create squads for straight battles or play scenarios that border strategy board gaming or even role playing. With over 90 different figures and over 140 different skills, figures and squads can be quickly customized in thousands of different ways to provide endless new gameplay.

Our web site, face2facegames.net, has the complete rulebook with descriptions of all of the figures and skills available for download. You can also download the supplemental rules, reference sheets, encounter token sheets, and individual scenario rules all for free and without having to register. There's also a customizing utility and a squad builder so that you don't have to sit with a calculator and work out point values for your figures. Create, save, and print figures and squads for use during your game (registration is required in order to save information to our database).

This coming November, at Ubercon, I'll be hosting demos and mini tournaments for 9 Kingdoms. You can make and bring your own figures or you can use one of the squads that will be pre-built just for the con. Bring your own dice and minis or bring nothing. We'll have everything available.

Give it a look over at face2facegames.net and let me know what you think.

Ivan
woundwort

Re: 9 Kingdoms to debut at Ubercon

Postby slevine98 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:00 pm

I will be attending at least one day at Ubercon and could not find the schedule for when you will be hosting games. Do you have a list of dates/times when I can attend? I am thinking of using Humans because I like they are fast learners in terms of proficiency. Thanks!

Scott
slevine98

Postby woundwort » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:17 pm

The schedule isn't complete yet. I'm sure it will be posted when it's done. We'll be there running games throughout the course of the whole show (Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday).
woundwort

Postby tcolgan » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:51 am

The 9 Kingdoms schedule has been posted.

Have fun!!
Thanks!
------------
Sir Thom Colgan, OST
Director of Miniatures
Director of Vendor Relations
tcolgan@ubercon.com
tcolgan
UberStaff

Postby slevine98 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Awesome. Thanks! Now I just have to make a squad...
slevine98

Return to Miniatures